ABOUT THE BOOK
Is My Husband Gay, Straight, or Bi? addresses a topic that many people may have experience with but don’t know where to go to find the answers. At a time when the definition of marriage is changing, and relationships in general may be fraught with uncertainty about a variety of basic issues, this book addresses the concerns of women who suspect their men are gay or have gay tendencies. It can help make sense of a confusing situation and reveal ways in which couples can understand a man’s interest in gay sex and remain married, even happily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I: WHAT IS HAPPENING?
- Jennifer’s Conundrum: Straight Men Who Want Sex with Men
- Tom’s Compulsion: Why Would a Straight Man Want To Have Sex with Men?
- An Irresistible Humiliation: Joel Loves Cuckolding
- David Wants a Knock on His Back Door: Is He Gay?
- Adam Must Be the Master: BDSM as an Identity
- Carlos’s Anxiety: Men Who Obsess about Being Gay
- Sam Won’t Cheat on Jillian: What Are the Bisexual Options?
- Does Jacob Have to Leave Katelyn? : The Gay Husband
- A Landscape of Identity and Desire: Straight Men Who Seem Gay
II: WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- His Secret Sex Life: Recovering from Betrayal
- Core Sexual Scripts: Gateway to Understanding Troubling Sexual Behavior
- Are You What You Orgasm?: Kinks That “Look Gay”
- Your Man Is Gay or Bisexual: Now What?
- Sex Fantasies and Sex Talk: How Much Do You Need to Know?
- Writing It Down: A Joint Agreement about Sexual Boundaries
- Why Else Do Straight Men Have Sex with Men?: A Miscellany
- Next Steps: What Do I Ask after I Ask, “Is My Husband Gay?”
Appendix. How To Keep Your Therapy On Track